Why is DKT FTTH Gateways the right solution?
The truly smallest form factor FTU
The DKT Fiber Termination Unit (FTU) and Active CPE allow unique flexibility and agility via a Technology “agnostic” design and service activation by the end-user.
The most flexible and admired gateway for P2P networks.
A separation in Layer 1, 2 and 3 will make a better business case and user experience:
- Flexible and fast roll-out and upgrades.
- Better lifetime/depreciation.
- Decreased truck roll/OPEX.
- Improved customer satisfaction/churn.
- Reduced call center cost and truck roll.
The solution will work with all 3rd party products, which results in optimized interoperability/flexibility, better Wi-Fi coverage and better sourcing opportunities.
Great flexibility in a small form. The small form factor and its easy installation and modularity, make our solution the most flexible CPE with optimized handling/efficiency in the industry.
- 1 or 4 manageable Gbps Ethernet ports.
- Low initial investment with the FTU baseplate and easily upgradeable with the active layer, even by the end-user => fast rollout and without a “truck-roll”.
- 1 Gbps, high performance.
- Technology “agnostic” based on an open standard.
- Neutral discrete design.
The coaxial outlets of the future broadband network
The outlet and home in general is one of the major issues in bringing future broadband services to the end user’s gadgets.